Thursday 21 February 2013

Life... Occupation?

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?"

This is a very common question asked by the teacher when you're in a primary school.

What is my answer?

When I was young, I'll always say teacher, doctor, because this is what my parents want me to fill in. :P



Now I'm an adult, my thoughts are different. I don't wanna be a teacher, doctor. :D

What do I wanna be?





I have a huge interest in multiple occupation, so I can't tell you.

Maybe I should be an actress? Then I can try different type of jobs. ;P

But that's just a dream, which can't be reality.

Don't think too much about that, life must go on! A simple person always have the good life. Just be simple.

Don't plan too much because you will be tighten up by your planning and time. So just do whatever you wanna do!

Maybe a rough planning is ok? 

Alright, not much for today! Let me share you a picture.



This is not a Google Office! It's the office of Splash! Would it be your dream job? Playing while you're working, a candy room for ladies! They just want you to be relax and get more ideas! 







0 comments: