Saturday 23 February 2013

TV Night!

It's weekend! Weekend = TV night for me!

Well, I'm not a frequent clubber, I'll just stay at home... :P


Staying at home doesn't mean bored weekend, I can watch TV shows and play with my dog.


This weekend is going to be interesting!

We have:

The 85th Academy Awards Ceremony a.k.a The Oscars on 24th February 2013

I'm going to support Ang Lee (Life of Pi) for the Best Director, Hugh Jackman (Les Miserables)  for the Best Actor, and Anne Hathaway (Les Miserables) for the Best Supporting Actress!
My best wishes to them! 


For today, I'm going to watch my favorite Korean TV show, We Got Married Season 4 2013! ;D

I'm supporting Jinwoon and Junhee 부부 ^_^



They don't look like a 6 years old difference couple! Jinwoon (1991), Junhee (1985)

I remember the last couple I watched was Jokwon and Ga-in 부부 (Adam Couple), which was a very funny couple.




I wish Jinwoon and Junhee couple will be like them. :D

And I'm looking forward to hear Seulong and Changmin joining WGM too!

YES! 2AM is my idol in Korea! I love their songs!

Their comeback on March! One Spring Day!



Okay, that's all for today!


Wish you have a nice weekend ahead!








0 comments: