Thursday 28 February 2013

Life...with him


Quote of the day:

「生气时不要下决定,快乐时不要给承诺」(Never make a decision when you're angryNever make a promise when you’re happy)


Which is very true..



Okay, today I'll just share a picture from Sina Weibo..

Meaningful... 




20 things to do when you get a boyfriend



1. call me baby/darling/dear, touch my head and say I'm silly.
2. hold my hand when we're crossing the road, until I say no need to do so.
3. remember food that I love!
4. SMS me and ask why I didn't look for him for the whole day, and say he's just playing with me when I don't know what to answer anymore.
5. When I angry he just stay silent, and I'll apologize.
6. Slippery road when winter so hold me tight!
7. we'll stand behind when we're in the bus to enjoy the moment for two of us.
8. sweet talk to me in the right time, know when to bully me.
9. sometime he will be like a child, ask me to cook for him and he'll finish all of it no matter it is delicious or not.
10. Like to act like he's angry and then bully me, lastly he laugh like a kid.
11. He'll tell me "Baby you look more beautiful" whenever we meet and tell me where are we going because I don't like to ask every time we meet.
12. Remember things that I can't remember because I'm lazy.
13. know more things than me, let me feel that you're better than me!
14. When I'm alone, please tell me " Baby you still have me, no worries!"
15. When I cry, just give me a big and warm hug.
16. wherever you go, remember to tell me, and say: " Don't worry baby, I'll be in a place that you know."
17. No need to be a talented writer, but must let me know I'm always in his heart.
18. Help me to tight shoelaces, and then touch my head and say: "See, you can't live without me!"
19. he can't be a person that is narrow-minded, and can't be bad temper.
20. don't blame me, don't hate me, because I'm loving you!



So, get a boyfie to do this 20 things! ;)



0 comments: